Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Peanut butter and cheese on bread, my wife used to tell me when we were first married it was weird, then one day she stopped somewhere for gas and came out with a package of those peanut butter on cheese crackers things. Of course I pointed that out and ain't heard about mine for years.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
cream cheese and hot pepper jelly. addictive.
That's not an unlikely combo, that's a staple, isn't it? ;)

I like ketchup (lots and lots of ketchup) with leftover Papa Gino's pepperoni pizza. Not anyone else's pizza and not when it's fresh. :eek:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I like ketchup (lots and lots of ketchup) with leftover Papa Gino's pepperoni pizza. Not anyone else's pizza and not when it's fresh. :eek:
There has to be a hidden message in that somewhere.:D

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
That's not an unlikely combo, that's a staple, isn't it? ;)

Lol!

I knew someone who liked mustard on his pizza. I could not even watch him eat it.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Phoenix will put ketchup on EVERYTHING if we let him.

He use to put Ketchup on his oatmeal.....

He still sneaks it in his applesauce.

OH and he LOVE Cheese and peanutbutter AND ketchup crackers as a snack!!

Shane eats fritos on his pbj sandwhiches

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Cole slaw dumped on top of french fries. I picked it up while I was in Ireland; maybe they do it somewhere in the US as a regional thing, but it is fantastic.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
John hates it when I put chips on my sammich - but that's not an unusual combo imo. Not like bacon and bourbon. Heh. B&B. I am very intrigued by that now, though I can imagine what it might taste like and I have to say, I think I'd like it. If it's anything like a fois gras marinated with port terrine, then well, it can't be bad!

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Bacon marshmallows!!!! Now we're talking!!

(I have to admit, I do love me some bacon drizzled in syrup with my pancakes) (OH wait! Is that weird and unusual?)

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Bacon marshmallows!!!!

(I have to admit, I do love me some bacon drizzled in syrup with my pancakes) (OH wait! Is that weird and unusual?)
Nope, but you folks can get the good maple syrup for less than $10 a pint.:D

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Cole slaw dumped on top of french fries. I picked it up while I was in Ireland; maybe they do it somewhere in the US as a regional thing, but it is fantastic.
i like this, too.

i also like ketchup and strawberry jam mixed together, spread over chicken, and baked. yum.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
John hates it when I put chips on my sammich - but that's not an unusual combo imo. Not like bacon and bourbon. Heh. B&B. I am very intrigued by that now, though I can imagine what it might taste like and I have to say, I think I'd like it. If it's anything like a fois gras marinated with port terrine, then well, it can't be bad!
When you say "chips," are you talking 'Merican or Commonwealth? Because if you mean "fries," that's a Pittsburgh staple--Primanti's (pronounced "Per-Manny's") deli sandwich with the fries inside. One of the things I miss about the 'Burgh.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts