Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 3 year wedding anniversary was Weds. I wasn't expecting anything since we are re-doing our deck. But yesterday hubby came house with two new dresses for me and told me to pick one to wear tonight. He is taking me to Mortons Steakhouse for dinner and then we are walking around the Inner Harbor in Baltimore!!! I am so excited!!!! He is always surprising me. I married a good one ;)

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
That's great!

Note to self: Do something very sweet and thoughtful for this anniversary,and not rent a dumpster like you did two years ago. Even though that's what she wanted.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
labs4life said:
That's great!

Note to self: Do something very sweet and thoughtful for this anniversary,and not rent a dumpster like you did two years ago. Even though that's what she wanted.
OMG!! I would love a dumpster!! We have so much trash in our yard from the deck. But i guess that I'll stick with the dinner. :p

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yup, you got a keeper there. Congrats and have a wonderful time!!!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Nice. Be sure to get a soufflé for dessert. Their soufflés are the best--you order it when you order your dinner.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
labs4life said:
That's great!

LOL! You are slowly unlocking the mystery that is the female species. We SAY we want something practical for our wedding/birthday/holidays and for the most part we are happy when we get them BUT really, in the back of our minds, we hope to be blown away and swept off our feet.

Happy Anniversary Jakeysmom!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts