Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just started watching this. Does anyone else watch? Is the way Amy from NY was just behaving typical for her (so far as seen on TV, that is)? I'm hoping she was just having a stressful moment or something.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I think last night was the first episode. Unfortunately we hate enough of the families that I think we're sucked in all the way to the end just so we can woohoo when they get tossed. Right now we're rooting for the black family who seem really nice and can do geometry. Absolutely no clue what their name is.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
The first night was last week. That family from New York is something else! The husband is a waste of skin. The wife was taking care of emptying the 'black water' and he was watching. He says "This is how it works in our family. She takes care of #2, and I take care of #1 - ME!" I'd be slapping his face around to the other side of his head.

I like that black family, too. :)

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The NY family from Yonkers - Disalvatore or something like that - I was shocked at the way Amy was screaming while driving when her SU and kids were trying to come up with their talent for the first challenge tonight. She is quite... vocal.

Jackie & Robin, I think the family you like is the Montgomery family from CA.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
The NY family from Yonkers - Disalvatore or something like that - I was shocked at the way Amy was screaming while driving when her SU and kids were trying to come up with their talent for the first challenge tonight. She is quite... vocal.

Jackie & Robin, I think the family you like is the Montgomery family from CA.
Are they the ones who won the challenge last week with the ball? They were good, they worked together as a team, and they're smart.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts