Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has become increasingly apparent that my big guys have hit middle age.:( Murphy will be 8 this summer. Riley, 7.

It seems as though Ri has become gray almost overnight. Murphy has been slowly adding frost to his chops for the past six or so years.

Lets see some pictures of your sweet gray faces.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Bella started graying a little by the time she was about 2 years old.

This was probably at about 5.

Here she is last month at 8.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Sammi is only 3 so not much gray yet. It really is bitter/sweet- their faces show their wisdom and I love those elder pooches, but on the other hand it is sad to see them getting older!:(

·
Registered
2,695 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Carol always says ... "Jim, either put your hat on or brush your hair!" :rolleyes:

I just wanted 10 year old Cappy boy not to feel alone being all gray on the face and head.

;)

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
What beautiful frosty faces. :)

I don't know how I'll react when my guys start to gray, how I'll feel about it. Peanut is 4 and Baloo just 2, so still really young and no gray yet. I check Peanut every once in awhile, and we're still in the clear, not one gray hair on her chinny chin. :D

Do cats go gray? I haven't noticed it with either cat and they'll both be 8 this year.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Carol always says ... "Jim, either put your hat on or brush your hair!"
LOL! :D Thanks for sharing your frosty chops, Jim! Cappy, too! You two do make a fine looking pair. Human hair included! :p

I love everyone's pictures. Bella and Nellie...such beauties. Jasper is lookin' darn good (I do have a penchant for older men.;))

Kate, my Scooter-cat is 11, with nary a gray hair on his head. So, I don't know...

More pictures, please!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
No gray on BJ yet, but he's just two. The beagles all started graying at five. It's harder to see on Buster because his face is mostly white, but the most noticable place is his eyebrows.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
As a youngin

Here's my captain frosty face at almost 8.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'll have to take a picture of my friend's dog. I think she may be a lab, or some type of lab mix. She is about 17; talk about a senior dog! She's a cutie, but really starting to show her years.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Here is my gray face...he was graying around the muzzle about two but recently I have notice white up on his eyebrows and on his cheeks. He is 6 yrs.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts