Just Labradors banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ace (AceFace! LOL) met my gang on Sunday, Jared and Megan came over for lunch. Well, him and Tucker had already met, but this was the first for Frankie and Macy. I was worried about Macy, thought she would think he was a fox or something! :D
They got along famously!! Ace was allllllllll about Frankie though. Followed him around the whole time, pawed at him, licked him, he loved him! MaceFace trailed them, barking "Play with me! Play with me!" the whole time. Silly girl.

Look at Frankie's face! Cracks me up!

The gang. You can see Ace looking at Frankie, and Mace looking at Ace :

Pay no attention to Frankie taking a pee in the corner *whistles innocently* :

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
So now you have MaceFace and AceFace!!! They're about the same color. He's getting big already! Still a cutie!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Are you sure that isn't a Fox pup? Sure looks like one to me. Cute! All of them.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Great pics! Ace is so cute, and I love seeing how they all interact. Looks like fun!

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Ace is adorable! Looks like he's fitting right in. Isn't it funny how one dog just "takes" to another dog? How old is Ace again?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He's 5 months old, Missy. :)

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Awwww, how nice that they had so much fun together. Ace is so frigging cute; he really does look like a little fox.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Looks like they all had fun. Ace is a cutie and sure seems to hold his own with the big dogs. Does he even realize he's a little guy? ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts