Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot to tell you all that we have a Grand puppy witch is Lazy's niece her brother had his boy sent out for stud service and got to pic on of the labs and I asked him how many she had and how much they were free so we got one for our son and daughter-in-law what is funny is that she is the spitting image of her Aunt Lazy. She is almost 8 months old now I think and causing her new mama trouble you see her Daddy was just deployed to Iraq for a second tour and now mama has to do all the training and stuff herself I told her if she has any questions to call me and I would help any way I could over the phone. Her name is Ella and she is oh so sweet they live in North Carolina and we got to see her again in November we had taken her down to them in June she was such a good puppy in the car ride down never peed once and always went when we stopped to take her out. When I get some pics of her I will post them on here for you all. ;) :D

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Labrador mom said:
I forgot to tell you all that we have a Grand puppy witch is Lazy's niece her brother had his boy sent out for stud service and got to pic on of the labs and I asked him how many she had and how much they were free so we got one for our son and daughter-in-law what is funny is that she is the spitting image of her Aunt Lazy. She is almost 8 months old now I think and causing her new mama trouble you see her Daddy was just deployed to Iraq for a second tour and now mama has to do all the training and stuff herself I told her if she has any questions to call me and I would help any way I could over the phone. Her name is Ella and she is oh so sweet they live in North Carolina and we got to see her again in November we had taken her down to them in June she was such a good puppy in the car ride down never peed once and always went when we stopped to take her out. When I get some pics of her I will post them on here for you all. ;) :D
Chances are good we are switching boards, post them at the new one.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kiddsmom said:
Labrador mom said:
Chances are good we are switching boards, post them at the new one.

Will do not a problem :laugh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts