Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clint Eastwood had to have a blast making that film. I LMBO!!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
My bro said it was excellent. I figured with Eastwood being his typical bad-ass it has to be good. I hear it's not too politically correct. ;)

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
we saw it last week end and i loved it. it isn't politically correct but clint is great. i would recommend it to anyone especially clint fans.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
labby said:
Clint Eastwood had to have a blast making that film.

I agree!

We saw it Tuesday. I think I liked it more than SU. It's not often I laugh, wince, cry and get angry all from the same movie.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Ellen had Clint on the other day, and he talked about the film. He said he really enjoyed making it, that the guy (his character) learned a lesson about tolerance and became a better person by the end of the film. Clint said that he's really more of a romantic than a hard-ass like most of his characters.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
I want to see it, but we'll probably wait until dvd since we can't find it playing around here. :( darn small town theaters

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
We saw it Sunday evening (yes, Laura, I recorded bullriding. LOL). Loved it. Boy, the ending really surprised us. I haven't said anything on any of the boards because I was afraid I would slip and give something away.

·
Banned
1,889 Posts
Great movie , speakin of clint . Every which way but loose is on cmt as we speak . :happy:

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I figured out the ending once I saw what was happening with Clint. Enjoyed the movie a lot, though there was a stray tuff of hair near that yellow Lab's head that I kept wanting to pluck out. LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts