Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
She's so pretty. :) That's a big bone! When my sis and I were young adults (pre marriage) and a boy would pick her up for a date my dad would point to the dog's bone like that and say "that's all that is left of her last boyfriend." LMAO. Thankfully I didn't endure that torure. I met my hubby when I was 14 thus having no "last boyfriend" for the dog to have eaten. LOL

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love the story about the boyfriends and the dog bones. Thats one I have never heard before:)

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you, Gracie is almost 7 months old. She looks so quiet in that window pic, I can't believe she stayed still long enough to take her picture.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Gracie reminds me a lot of Libby when she was younger. I even have a wicker trunk like yours. She used to use it to climb up in the bay window. I had to move it. Gracie is sweet!

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
She loves that chest. It is not such a great thing at 3 am though, she looks out and barks at my nieghbors flag blowing in the wind.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
She is so pretty! I think she and Daisy would have fun getting into trouble together!

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeh ...she has a rough life. Spending her days walking the beach, swimming, digging holes and chewing on her bones and getting all moms attention:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts