Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My poor boys balls are HUGE. I mean big and swollen bigger than they were before his neuter tuesday . I have been putting a cold compress on them since yesterday and he is wearing his ecollar so he can't lick. But the day after his neuter he was trying to run zoomies and bounce on and off the furniture. So I think thats what has put him in the shape he is.

So im taking him into the clinic after 3pm just to get his area all checked out. So vibes would be great.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Prayers and good thoughts for SDawyer. Hope it's just fluid from too much activity too soon. Keep that boy crated or tethered!

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Prayers and good vibes coming your way. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Poor Sawyer. I talked to my sister about this yesterday (she is a vet assistant) and she says it's extremely common and just to use cold compresses. That being said, she also told me once in awhile it can become fluid filled and needs draining so it's wise, if you're worried to take him to have him checked.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Just checking.....How's Sawyer feeling today? Once the scrotum fills after a neuter, it sometimes takes several days to begin to go down. Make sure he doesn't do too much for a while. Hope things are improving, and let us know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts