Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a Birkenstock store that I normally can't get to during their hours, looking for a pair of nice sandels to wear to work (they sell lots of different kinds of shoes) Walked away with a pair of funky/fun Birkies instead - they were on sale, I loved them, and the sales lady was good. They feel great on my feet, but now I have another pair of sandels that I can only wear for "playtime"

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
I love my birkenstocks and I love my birkis. I have both as well - several pairs of birkis in "fun" colours and patterns (my favourite is my jungle/leopard print). They have been, and always will be my footwear of choice. I used to get made fun of for wearing "fred flintstone" shoes all the time in highschool, until those knock off birks came along - then it seemed everyone had a pair and it was no longer "make fun of Karina's shoes" day.

I am rarely seen without a pair. ( I even bend rules and wear them at/to work)

I like yours Pat - they are fun!

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well - they run in the family - but I'm just a hippie from way-back :)

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Funny. I just bought a pair today.. Well birki's. I'm not sure I like them yet. I'm walking around the house in them to determine if I want to return them or not.

I do like the color selection of yours. Mine are just brown leather- Like this:

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
They are pretty cute - for Birkenstocks.

I bought my first pair in 1978. My feet look like they belong to Fred Flintstone in them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts