Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Tucker, Tucker, Tucker. What am I going to do with you? You're in the same crap bucket as I am. Tucker, Ticker, Tucker. Did you have the nerve to disagree with one of the girls leading it? Oh! My! Not permitted. They are in charge. Tucker, Tucker, Tucker.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Sorry you got banned.
But I have to ask, which of the "other" boards?

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was a member of that board years ago and got banned for not giving hugs and kisses to a member giving up their dog...

This time I got banned for posting a thread asking about how they get semen out of dogs for artificial insemination. I proceeded to say I thought it was gross to masturbate your dog...people said dogs aren't sexual beings...someone else saw where I was coming from and posted that unless you have "doggie parts", you can't PROVE they aren't sexual beings...sex is a natural thing...I think all animals/humans are sexual beings to some degree...

For some reason, it doesn't bother me as much for farm animals because those aren't "house pets"...it is a business deal to some degree...but to jerk off a dog that you snuggle to, kiss, play with, etc I think is gross...

Anyway, I ripped a new one, I was told I owe apologies (F that!) and some loser moderator posted that I was the same person that got banned years ago so I got banned again.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts