Just Labradors banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I"m at work too.. i should be working on our website, but i can't seem to motivate myself to do so.. i'll probably leave at noon and bring my work home to do next week when i'm bored out of my brain..

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
I just got back from Walmart, picked up groceries for tomorrow. They had TWO lanes open. The express lanes were all open but only two regular lanes. There was 11 people in my line and that was at 9:15. WTH??? Glad I'm out of there and don't have to go back!!!!:)

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I figured out how the fat cat gets on the neighbour's garage roof. I didn't notice it before, but the fire escape is close enough to make it not much of a jump.

She demands to go out every morning. Since it's been so cold I usually don't leash her and she usually comes back in after sitting on the porch for 5 minutes. But she's got long hair and apparently it wasn't that cold this morning.

The roof is close to the squirrel highway that runs at the back of the yards in our neighbouthood. We have a black walnut tree in the corner of our back yard, so the squirrels are plentiful.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Man, I feel for you. I've been doing pretty much the same thing for days. Colds suck![/quote]

They sure do! I've been fighting a sinus infection for over a week, and was doing better until I came down with the cold. Now I feel like I have wet cotton in my head, sand in my throat, and slime in my chest. UGH.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.