Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After all the rain last week, this weekend was just glorious. Spent a lot of time out on the back deck, reading and relaxing, the dogs running about. I did get some errands done and we starting looking at new front doors for when we get the siding done. :)

How did everyone else make out?

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
oh i'm jealous! Spent the weekend with David as I'm away all week for work this week in another state. Lots of Milly cuddles and housework and had friends over on Sunday night for dinner. Oh and I made an awesome strawberry cheesecake!! It kicked a$$!!! Not too great for my new diet BUT I did only have a small piece!

oh and Milly and I waved to Laura (CJ's mom) on a video call through MSN! It was awesome seeing her and hearing her cool accent and seeing CJ in real time!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Saturday, I did some gardening. Finally finished off cleaning up & making all my gardens look purty. Then I was off to see my neice play in a softball game. Got a sunburnt, but it was not too bad. :cool:

Yesterday, church, to the gym for a work-out & then vegging by the pool at my parents.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts