Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'm going to make waffles for breakfast, and possibly some bacon.

In other news, I'm sitting here patiently waiting for 10am to roll around. You see I am on a mission to get Kenny Chesney tickets!!! They usually sell out super fast so I'm waiting, my best friend is going to try and my brother will also try (even though he's not going he offered to try). I've always wanted to see him, but the tickets are always sold out :( Wish me luck!!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Luck, I love Kenny Chesney!!!
I got them!!!! :D

1st search brought up lawn seats, I searched again and got left center pavillion seats :D Of course after I bought them I had to search and see what else I could find and now all that is coming up is lawn seats. Eeeeeeeeee!!!!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hehe!!! I'm like a little kid on Christmas right now...I am wired!

The concert is on May 22nd :D Is it May yet?!

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Good for you. Enjoy your concert I saw him last year in Phoenix.
Who is coming with him this year?

Just a tip I have learned anyone you want to go see in concert check the performers website and see if they have a fan club link. If so sign up for it at least a week or more before tickets go on sale. Then watch your email. I have a junk yahoo email just for stuff like that. About 50% of the time they put some seats on presale for their fan club usually a day or two in advance. The email will provide the info and the password. I have got some great seats that way (much easier to get them then when the general public is trying to buy them).

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Congrats Stacey!! DD has seen him and totally enjoyed the concert, I'm sure it will be a blast for you-:)

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Karon, that's a good idea!!!

I believe he has Miranda Lambert and Lady Antebellum with him for this tour :D I like Miranda...don't know much by Lady Antebellum though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts