Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the picture of my home. Grrrr.. I was doing yard work. Bastages.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Did you see the story on the two guys in Norway who found out where the streetview camera would be and showed up wearing wetsuits, snorkels and flippers and waving crap at the camera? Very funny.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
That would piss me off too.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
The most entertaining part, to me at least, is that people will post embarrassing pictures on facebook (as if that's private) and then throw a **** fit when someone drives down the road and picks you up on camera. We have a long way to go to grasp just how far technology has progressed.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't even have pictures of myself on facebook!! LOL.

I'm still mad.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Unless i was in my jammies or caught with my finger up my nose.. i'd think that was kinda cool..

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
LOL....my friends' kids were in the pic...not happy about that one. I am not sure if I like the whole google map view thingy, shouldn't there be some privacy law for this? I was happy to see my garage door was actually down, because I usually leave it open when I am home.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
I just totally checked you out. And then I checked out my house, where nobody was home. And the world can see nobody is home but I leave my windows open so feel free to steal my stuff.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Since when is viewing your home from the street a privacy issue?
It's not...provided you dig your head deep in the sand and pretend we're living in 1950.

Edit:

That was considerably snarkier than I intended. My point was that it's much easier today to post a picture of you anywhere today than it was even 10 years ago (much less 50). Unfortunately, privacy laws have not kept up.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts