Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, here I am trying to work...Indy, my yellow, keeps walking in the office and growling at me (his growl for "I gotta peeps mom")...So TWICE I open the door to let him out (this is the door in the kitchen)...he goes out on the deck, turns around and wants in....So he's driving me nuts.... well, he keeps stopping at the kitchen table and putting his face on it....What the heck....then the lightbulb goes off.....the goober wants his favorite human treat.....Swedish fish, which are sitting right in his reach on the table.....So I give him a few of them and he's happily snoozing now....Spoiled brat....:p

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Indy knew what he wanted - what took you so long to get clued in?? LOL
Sometimes mom's are a lil slow...and I forgot they were there....:D **** lab with a sweet tooth...:p

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Smart dog, very cute story!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahaha I think Indy needs to train you better ;)
Isnt that the truth!!!! That one, he's almost too smart for his own britches... He slowly taught the hubs what his different growls are....mostly if he wants something, like a snack or getting on the couch or bed, he'll put his chin on the table/couch/bed, look at you and growl, then put his head back......and when he's tired and you're not...he'll stand by the bedroom door and warble until he gets our attention, then put his head on the bed.....

The other two, they just kinda stare are you with the "mom mom mom mom, hey mom, mom mom mom, hey mom, right here mom, mom mom mom, mommmmmmmmmmmmmmm" look....

Sometimes its good they cant talk...:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts