Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This post is kind of useless without a picture but I have to tell you what Abby did Sunday. We were coming back from the lake & I had to stop at the rest stop. SU was eating potato chips. He decides to go too but he forgot to close up the chip bag. The girls never get into anything but I guess this was way too tempting to Abby. Since we had the truck & they lay in the back seat...I guess he never thought about it.

Well I come out of the restroom & this man says to me..."Is that your labs in that truck?" I said yes...he says "Well they ate your potato chips.
Your husband was yelling at them. Not too embarrassing.

So SU says he was in & out quickly but when he came out Abby was sitting in the front seat with the chip bag over her head shaking her head from side to side. He says he yelled because he was scared she would suffocate. She was fine, I was embarrassed & needless to say, SU got an earful about leaving an open bag there. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
So typical of labs...they will eat anything they can get the paws on. Gracie, my 7 month old lab got in my grocery bag last week. I went to the market for a few things, then went to get gas. i went in to pay and came out to find gracie at all my turkey sandwich meat. the look on her face was priceless, i could not be mad

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Awww Abby I'm on your side, who in their right mind can pass up a good chip! Chocolate Pffft! However A good bag of chips and you and I are in heaven!:)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I can just picture it too, silly dog! Chips sure are nummy though, just ask Ms Daisy!

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
So typical of labs...they will eat anything they can get the paws on. Gracie, my 7 month old lab got in my grocery bag last week. I went to the market for a few things, then went to get gas. i went in to pay and came out to find gracie at all my turkey sandwich meat. the look on her face was priceless, i could not be mad
Lisa, I made the mistake of teasing Libby a little with the grocery bags when I'd bring her a treat home. Now, everytime I get out of the car with a bag, she has to stick her head in it and see what's there. Not just my bags either, anybody with a bag is fair game. BTW, I quit doing that after "I" caught on, but the damage was already done.

Poor Abby! She was framed!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Open food container within reach of a Lab, hell - in reach of any dog, is a makeshift food bowl intended to be used to feed the dog. If you don't believe me, ask Hershey Kisses, or Louie, or Newman, or any other dog I have ever met.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts