Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Moose in for his ultrasound this morning. They are checking to see what the problem is with his shoulder.

Good thoughts - I really miss my boy!

In the meantime, we figured we would spoil Sky. So we took her to the strand for breakfast outside and then a walk along the beach. She is feeling pretty special.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Good thoughts.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Good to see you, Sharon! :) Prayers and good thoughts for Mooseman.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Good thoughts coming your way.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just got back from the vets but did not get to talk to the vet yet. He did leave a message that they took another set of xrays and the ultrasound did not show anything. So good news nothing showed up but bad news because we still do not know what is causing the limp. He is supposed to call me later so will update when I know more. The other piece of good news from his visit last week when he reviewed our initial xrays is that his elbows look really great and show not even a glimmer of arthritis.

Glad to see you...when is your next Myrtle Beach trip?
Hi Sandy! No Myrtle Beach trips in the near future - just too expensive. SU and my son will travel back to NC to visit grandpa but that is the extent of our vacation - although that should actually be a great vacation for me. I can say that since I know they won't read this hehe

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Sending good thoughts for Moose. I hope that they can figure this out. I know this is a long shot but Reggie developed a limp, we couldn't find out what was wrong and it turned out he had a pinched nerve in this neck.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts