Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so frustrated at work. I have been here all night long working on something that has to be filed in court at 8:30 a.m. My secretary has been here too. This could have been avoided if higher up had looked at it before 7:30 p.m. last night. Of course, his take on it would be that it should have been in better shape. The case involves a huge maze of complicated financial facts and I feel like I'm trying my best, but I am new to this area of law/business and feel like I'm drinking from a fire hose.

Anyway, good thoughts that our papers get filed on time, don't rejected, and that I don't get my a** torn apart would be appreciated.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Sending good thoughts right now!

Good luck, I'm sure you will do just fine.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BigBrownDog said:
Did it work out ok for you? I hope you get to leave and get some sleep soon.
Still here. Leaving in moment to go home and change into suit and then head to court.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
You got it!
Good luck!!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, court went okay. The papers were not rejected, so that was great. The judge gave us the opportunity to submit further briefing which means that next week is going to be hell again. :( I am really stressed out about the whole situation. Thanks for all the good thoughts. I don't know what I'm going to do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts