Just Labradors banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My MIL has been having pain in her shoulder which she initially thought was just a pulled muscle from hoisting herself around after her knee replacement surgery. She finally went to her doctor in January who sent her to physical therapy. After 3 months and no results she went back to her dr. and they ordered an MRI. The tech said he saw a tumor in the shoulder and she needs to see her doctor immediately. Her doctor says he doesn't see a tumor, but has sent her to an oncologist. The oncologist was not as positive and has ordered a biopsy for Tuesday and we won't have the results til next Friday. My FIL is freaking out. My husband, their only child, remains stoic. I'm sure I'll get a better feel for what is going on Sunday when we see them for Easter.

I'm scared. This woman is the stereotypical Italian matriarch and a force to be reckoned with. This could be really serious and I don't know how these guys are going to handle it. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.