Just Labradors banner

Good thoughts for my Maggie

813 views 25 replies 24 participants last post by  georgie 
#1 ·
Our cat, Maggie, is at the vets right now and she is only being given a 50/50 chance of making it. We were out of town this last week end and when we got home last night she was completely out of it. She is acting like she had a stroke or some other neurological problem. She won't eat and we had to give her water by a straw. So we are devastated and I am so angry that we weren't here. Will hear from the vet today and then have to make a decision what to do.

If you could spare any thoughts or prayers for my sweet Maggie, we would appreciate it. She is such a sweet girl and I am not ready to let her go.

Here is a picture of my girl-

Attachments

See less See more
#17 ·
I'm so sad to read this - having just ( and I'm talking about within the last 10 days) had a cat who couldn't want and was obviously neurogically impaired and is now back to jumping on counters and yowling (ya he's siameser) I am optimistic that you will be able to find quality of life for maggie for now

hang in there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.