Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today is Friday and I am in a GREAT MOOD. Right now at this point no one can get me down. Its the weekend and I am just so excited about that. Going to be a nice weekend lots of laying out will take place. Suppose to go play paintball at some point.

ANyone else in a great mood, and want to share?

Anyone got plans for this weekend?

(Oh and I am on a super high right now because I had some of that new gatorade AM and now I am drinking a redbull.)

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Mornin' Sam :D

Yup I'm in a great mood too, as soon as my classes are over today we're heading down to the beach!!!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Morning Sam! Not in a great mood yet but when 4:30 rolls around lookout! We're just having an easy weekend shopping dinner a movie who knows, what ever mood strikes. Have a good weekend!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Good Morning Sam! Yep, it's a good day! Everyday above ground is good. I am really looking forward to 4:03 PM, all you'll see from my office is my tailights. Adios assbag co-workers!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Gooooooooooooooooooood Morning! ;D Yep, I'm pretty happy that it's Friday as well. As for the weekend, looks like BF and I will be going backpacking in Shenandoah! I'm pretty excited!! Hope everyone has a great weekend as well :)

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
The rain is being a pain but I'm tryinggg to not let that spoil the weekend.
As soon as I'm done packing for 7 I will let the good mood begin. I do look forward to going away with the kids.
NO tv, NO videos,NO dvds, NO computer...just them, the pups and us.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm in a great mood today, I finished the drawings for my deadline, and it was my BFF birthday yesterday, so I'll be taking her out to dinner at some point during the weekend. Life is good!

Gawd, I love Fridays!

;D 8)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TangerineFizz said:
jzgrlduff said:
lots of laying out will take place.
People still "lay out"? :eek:
I think just the ones who don't think they will get skin cancer or look like wrinkled bags when they get older. :p
I just did the spray tan on Weds. It looks great!!!!!! I was very surprised. It's a great alternative to laying out or the tanning beds.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I think just the ones who don't think they will get skin cancer or look like wrinkled bags when they get older.
Really Sam. It's so bad for your skin, sunblock or not. Do you want to look 50 by the time you're 30?? 8)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Adding...keep it up and you'll look like the guy in my avatar. ;D ;D LOL!
J/K

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tanning beds cause cancer too, at least you can get some fresh air and vitiman(SP?) D when laying out in the sun, and you don't have the orange glow that tanning beds are known for. I haven't layed out in the sun since I was in HS, but I do go to the beach in the summer with sunblock of course. My mom has a friend that "lays out" she is younger than my mom but looks at least 10 years older. :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts