Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I missed all excitement over the weekend. I took Friday off and started painting. I did the kitchen/dining/living room and hall ceilings, two coats. I did the dining room, two coats. I did the kitchen, two coats. And every thing I put back has to have the dry wall/construction dirt cleaned off. It looks beautiful, but my knees are sore from going up and down basement steps and up and down step ladder. My neck and back and arms are sore from painting ceilings. In between all of this I had to do the weekly dog hair clean up and laundry and made a big pot of chicken lentil stew. Yesterday at 4:45 PM I had a nice soak in a hot bath with a couple glasses of wine, ate dinner and was in bed by 8:15. I'm exhausted. Next weekend I get to do the living room walls. Then I will be actually done. Well, I guess I'll be done after I clean and move furniture back. :)

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I am sure that you are tired, but you will get no sympathy from me.

Our two Grandchildren (11 mos and 2.5 years) and two dogs were dropped off Friday evening for the weekend.

What I knew was reinforced.
(1) Young people have children and not old people for a reason.
(2) Anyone with three dogs needs to seek professional help.

I can adjust to three dogs, and probably come up with a workable manageable scenario. But two kids under 3, Hmm! 5, Hmm! 10, Hmm! 16, Hmm! 21 is not a good thing for a 60+ year old to be dealing with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts