Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;D

Good mornin' everyone. I hope you all have a great day/long weekend for those in the US that get to enjoy theirs.

I'm ready for noon time to roll around! The pool here in the park opens and I'm ready to go catch some sun aaaaaand I start my 1st day of work down here at the beach. I'll be doing my hostess training tonight (I'm also the bread girl just not tonight....1 thing at a time haha)

·
0 Posts
Happy Friday and Happy Memorial Day!

Please take a few minutes out of you holiday weekend to focus on the purpose of the holiday - to remember the many who made the ultimate sacrifice so that we can enjoy our freedom and way of living. Remember, too, the families of those brave souls as well as all Veterans who have served or who are serving now.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Good morning and happy Friday to you!

Good luck with your hostess training! Try not ot think of the Soup Nazi episodes from Sienfeld during your training. They're hilarious, but the boss man might not have a sense of humor.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU! Good luck with the new job, I love your new siggy pic!

D

·
0 Posts
2LabsInNEPA said:

Please take a few minutes out of you holiday weekend to focus on the purpose of the holiday - to remember the many who made the ultimate sacrifice so that we can enjoy our freedom and way of living. Remember, too, the families of those brave souls as well as all Veterans who have served or who are serving now.
Yes, Agree and second this!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
I think about my troops daily. I am in a military family. My nephew (Army) is in Irag as we type, my brother (USMC) just came back from 2 tours in Irag, my cousin (Navy) is on a boat bound for the war right now, and my sister (Air Force) is stationed in Alaska. Hooah.

The weather looks dreary here all weekend. Was hoping to get some more things moved, but alas, not dry enough.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

J

·
0 Posts
deezeldog said:
2LabsInNEPA said:

Yes, Agree and second this!
I third this! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts