Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update: I was bummed because I missed the vets call, but he did leave me a message. He was amazed at how large a piece of bone he got out of Moose's elbow. He said it like 3 times in the message. He just could not believe that Moose was not exhibiting more symptoms or that it did not show on an xray. It must have been big!. He also said their was a lesion he was able to clean up as well and the prognosis is very good for full recovery. And, he also removed the fatty tumor. Makes me wonder if I won't have a new dog coming home. He must have been in a fair amount of pain with that elbow. They are truly amazing animals.

Thanks so much for all of the good thoughts!

Moose went in for his elbow surgery this morning and will also have a fatty tumor removed at the same time.

I'm sure he is in good hands, but it never hurts to have some good thoughts from this group.

I should hear later this afternoon how everything went and then should be able to bring him home some time tomorrow. He is such a big Momma's boy right now - I can't even imagine what he is going to be like after this is over.

He could not eat after 6pm last night so he was very heart broken this morning when I didn't feed him. Not sure how long he sat next to the food container. He finally came looking for me and had such a sad, sad face on. He asked to be taken out so I let him out and went and threw the ball for Sky. He immediately went and stood under the plum tree - I'm sure he was hoping something would drop. My poor boy!

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Good thoughts Sharon.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Good healing thoughts are on their way, pronto, to Moose. :D

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Prayers for Mr Moose!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Glad to hear that things went well! Hopes and prayers for a fast recovery.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts