Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
It is gorgeous & sunny here. Taking the kids for a bike ride before mass. Nothing is open here, save a few food places & corner stores. You guys work on Good Friday??

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
What kind of issues, Shel? :(

It's cloudy and chilly here, and I don't feel like being at work.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Well, GOOD Friday is rather mis-named in general, no?

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
It is gorgeous & sunny here. Taking the kids for a bike ride before mass. Nothing is open here, save a few food places & corner stores. You guys work on Good Friday??
Basically nothing is closed here. It's not even a bank holiday.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
It's cloudy and chilly here, and I don't feel like being at work.
Same here, but then I am only 90 minutes (guessing) or so from Amy!

Definitely do not want to be working today. Though, I guess I should not complain too much, as I work from home. I was putzing around in the kitchen a bit ago working on the bread for Easter Dinner.

Got to go get on a conference call now... later!

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Gonna rain here - everybody but us is closed...running materials I'm allergic to, Paul's car broke down, so he took mine...and my secretary who mentioned wanting off at noon today came up with a family emergency and is leaving by 2...hmmm...did I mention my bloody mouth hurts?

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Everything is closed here, except some drug stores and gas stations. The grocery store was jammed packed last night.

It's sunny here! Not sure what the temp is like. We're going for Easter dinner at my inlaws. :) The kids and I are about to dye Eggs.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Wow that sucks you have to work. :(

It's gorgeous here, just had bacon and eggs and Dan and I are about to take the dogs for a good long easter hike. :)

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Same weather Amy has...I'm maybe an hour from her. I'm off, the kids are off school for a week but DH has to work. I'm about to cook the eggs so we can dye them tomorrow. Youngest (10) wants to observe "quite", no tv/computer ect from 1 to 3, I guess we'll see how that works!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Youngest (10) wants to observe "quite", no tv/computer ect from 1 to 3, I guess we'll see how that works!
Good luck with that! :D

A co-worker hust asked me what he should be doing since it is Good Friday. I told him he could coose to observe 3 hours of silence between 1 & 3 p.m. Seeing he is at work not so sure him ignoring emails, phone calls, etc would be too well recieved! :eek:

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Everything is open of course. Fridays are my day off as I work 4 tens. I took yesterday off.

Hope your day improves and work goes quickly.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Good luck with that! :D

A co-worker hust asked me what he should be doing since it is Good Friday. I told him he could coose to observe 3 hours of silence between 1 & 3 p.m. Seeing he is at work not so sure him ignoring emails, phone calls, etc would be too well recieved! :eek:
Well, it lasted for 45 minutes then he got on the phone with a friend! :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts