Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Innova products and other holistic foods are great. We are getting ready to switch apollo from purina one to Innova Adult Dog formula (and then to Innova EVO once he's a little older)

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
I feed ProPlan. But what works for one dog may not work for another. It may be a trial & error thing. But if you feed a good quality food & your dog does well....then that is what is best for your dog. :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
We feed Flint River Ranch Fish and Chips (trout and sweet potato). All natural from only human grade ingredients and twice baked. They make other varieties as well. We order online and get it shipped direct from baker via UPS. All our dogs perk up whenever they see the brown truck. It is very good quality stuff we pay just over $60 a month for three dogs. (2 big and one small) PM me if interested and I can refer you to a site to order. You can order samples as well.

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
I feed Puff Kirkland C&R (sold only at Costco warehouse clubs; made by and similar to "Diamond Naturals").

First 10 ingredients:

Chicken, chicken meal, whole grain brown rice, cracked pearl barley, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols & Vit. E), egg product, beet pulp, potatoes, fish meal, flax seed....

Crude Protein 26% min, Crude Fat 16% min, Crude Fiber 4% max, Moisture 10%....

362 kcals/cup; tests by AAFCO standards as providing complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages.

You might also read:

http://www.woodhavenlabs.com/dogfoods.html

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Easily available foods:

ProPlan
www.proplan.com

Nutro
www.nutroproducts.com

Natural Balance
www.naturalbalanceinc.com