Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just filled up a trash bag with last years tops that are now too small :mad:

I am so frustrated....I am determined to lose this extra weight though!! This middle age crap is kicking my butt!!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
So much potential in a topic subjectline.

Such disappointment in the follow-thru......

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
You can do it, Shel! Do you walk at all? You know what I mean! :D

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
I will say this...beating yourself up and being disappointed in yourself will not motivate you. Baby steps. You'll surprise yourself.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Yes I have started back to that...now my feet hurt...UGH. I need to do something for the old arms too!!
Buy some really good sneaks, just for your walks...and use little weights for your arms. I always say those people look like dorks lifting weights while they walk - but hey, it works!! :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dont give up... keep your motivated mind set..... I am going thru menopause but still am loosing my weight!!! I have lost 48 pounds since January on just low fat low cholestoral and calorie restriction with low impact step aerobics and weights. Get off that boo hooo train and get moving!!!!!

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dont give up... keep your motivated mind set..... I am going thru menopause but still am loosing my weight!!! I have lost 48 pounds since January on just low fat low cholestoral and calorie restriction with low impact step aerobics and weights. Get off that boo hooo train and get moving!!!!!
Wow that is awesome!!! Good for you...I need to try harder!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts