Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BOSTON BAR, B.C. -- Just as a cougar lunged toward Austin Forman, his guardian Angel stepped in to save the day.

The 11-year-old B.C. boy was collecting firewood at his family's home in Boston Bar -- about 215 km northeast of Vancouver -- about 5:30 p.m. on Saturday when his white golden retriever, Angel, thwarted a cougar attack.

Click the link to read the entire story.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Good_News/2010/01/04/12338061-sun.html

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
OMG I read that with tears in my eyes...until I saw that she was going to be OK. :)

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG I read that with tears in my eyes...until I saw that she was going to be OK. :)
Me too. I actually should admit I skimmed the article to see if she was going to be okay before I read the entire thing. I would have read it anyway, but I like happy endings way better.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's a nice story.

But is there really anything called a "white" golden retriever? Me thinks not ;)
I noticed that too and considered the fact the author of the article may not know the facts. ;)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Amazing!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just saw her on the news. She looks pretty battered, but she was standing on her own accord and had a little wag in her tail.

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just saw her on the news. She looks pretty battered, but she was standing on her own accord and had a little wag in her tail.
I noticed the tail wag too. What a wonderful dog!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts