Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Macy is a nutbag!! She was running around the snow yesterday, and then laying down in it. Everytime she came back in, she was covered in 1 inch snowballs from her neck, down her belly and in her crotch. Then she was freaking out when she came in, wondering what the hell was all over her.

I was laughing hysterically (and took pics!), but felt bad for her at the same time. I've never seen anything like it. Is she the only one? :tongue1:

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Brooklyn Hates the snow. Profoundly with every fiber of her being. I think she's actually offended by it. It covers her beloved grass, you know. We have to shovel a pee path for her if it's more than 3 inches or she won't even get off the deck.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh man, Melissa, Macy is total opposite. I've never seen a dog that loves it more...and then she comes in a lays directly in front of the woodburner.

I can't post pics anymore. I got a new computer at work, and I can't find my Kodak disc to reload the [email protected]*&#^[email protected]#%^*[email protected]%#!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Max loved the snow and would do bounding butt-tucks around the yard. Then he'd stick his nose in the snow and start tunneling. When he came in, he'd spend some time chewing off the snowballs in his paws and feathers.

I'm glad Macy likes the snow - it must be a hoot watching her out there.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Not a Golden, but the Toy Poodle we had when I was growing up loved the snow, too (yep, we had a Toy Poodle on a farm! LOL). She'd come in totally covered in snowballs. It didn't freak her out, tho- she'd just lay in front of a register or the stove until they melted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts