Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, what is up with Nicole Kidman?!?! Holy hell.

Jennifer Garner looks good, yet way too pale.
Kate Hudson, I'd just like to punch her.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Sophia Loren looked scary.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is there a pic somewhere of her, Dan? I didn't see her in this list, and I didn't watch.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Kate Winslet was stunning.

Maggie Gyllenhal is totally washed out in that color.

Sandy Bullock...that purple is not a good color for her.

Kate Hudson looks like a wedding cake and what were those things sticking off of Drew Barrymore's dress? They look like sequined growths of some sort.

I liked Fergie's dress, but her hair needed to be up and I don't get January Jone's headband, but I liked her dress too.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought Fergie looked pretty.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did you see Mariah's Golden Globes? Spraytan cleavage anyone? OMG she always looks like such a slut.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I like the dress but there is just something about her face that I don't find pretty.
Have you ever watched Tosh.0 on Comedy Central? He did this bit about HDTV, and says something like "Fergie's face in HD? It's sooooo gross!" Makes me chuckle everytime.

I don't understand why people buy dresses to match their skin color . . . weird! Drew Barrymore, Nichole Kidman (she also could have used something to keep the nips at bay), and Maggue Gyllenhaal could have chosen better colors. Halle Barry always looks good.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I didn't like Halle's dress. Too low cut and it made her look hippy. I liked the colour if Sandra Bullock's dress.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Have you ever watched Tosh.0 on Comedy Central? He did this bit about HDTV, and says something like "Fergie's face in HD? It's sooooo gross!" Makes me chuckle everytime.

I don't understand why people buy dresses to match their skin color . . . weird! Drew Barrymore, Nichole Kidman (she also could have used something to keep the nips at bay), and Maggue Gyllenhaal could have chosen better colors. Halle Barry always looks good.
I haven't watched that. She just looks scary to me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts