Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First let me say, I do not like Mom's new job. I do not like it all. Working on Saturday? No I don;t like it at all. So yesterday 'casue it's saturday Mom said I could go to work with her. So off we go, and Mom packs my mat, and a water bowl, and a frozen kong. This should be good right? Not so much...

getting settled in:

Hmmm nothing much going on:

still nothing:

more nothing:

And here's a puzzler. So at work Mom sits in a chair at a desk and works on a computer. At home Mom sits in a chair, and works on the computer, so why does she have to go somewhere else to do that? And everyone at Mom's work, sits in a chair and works on a computer. But they all have different jobs? Any one have an explanation?

HB

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Hmmmmm.... HB, dat's a serius head skratcher. Dat da same at my house. You know, same storee, mom an dad sit inna chair an work onna puter at home an do da same at werk. I wonner ifn it's a konspiracee or somefink. I fink our chairs at home are juss as comfy.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Awwwwwwww HB dose are so nice picthers yous are one lucky
girl too go too wurks wifs mom.

Dids yous gets any treats? Dids eberyone comes in see's yous?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
HB you is rite! Mommy does da same ting! Do you tink dey is chekkin up to see ifn we sneeked onna puter ifn dey lef da passwerd on it?

Now da promble wif goin to werk wif mom is, 'sides it bein borin, you can't take a reel nap. Dere is too many noo 'niffs to 'niff an what ifn a noo persin comes in? We hafta be 'lert for dis.

So tells yore mommy to stop dis werkin onna Saterday. Saterdays is for playin wif da pups anna goin to da park.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I fink Scotty noes sumfin. Scotty you is right dood sumfin is not right hear!

My Mom goes to skool everyday but I stay home wif gram and gets lots of lovin.

peace puppers
Aidan

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
HB......workin' onna Saturday???? Dis is a trabesty ob gigantickle proporshuns! An dat quession you posed is debinitely a head skratcher for shure! Wot would our moms do wifout da puters? I guess dey'd hab to take us to da park insted!

(hmmm....Abby's litebulb goes off in her head)

ABBY! What are you doing? Don't you dare chew through those wires!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts