Just Labradors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wyatt and I are going to the Potomac tomorrow, as spectators. I finally get to meet, in person, Kim, Wyatt's breeder and Lily, Wyatts mom. I'm also going to meet Lily's breeder and Lily's mom, it's going to be a yellow lab family reunion. Can't wait.
Slightly anxious about Wyatt in the car. He doesn't love it like Elias does and he's even gotten car sick a few times. Hoping to tire him out before the 3 hour ride so he'll sleep a lot.
:)

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have fun!! I'm jealous!!!!

Abbey used to throw up/pee in the car all the time. have you tried giving him ginger? Like ginger snaps? I've heard good things about those helping puppies with car sickness.
He only got sick twice and it's been a while since the last time. I am hoping he has out grown it, although this will be his longest car ride ever.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Have fun!!!

I tried to get a cover for work, but there's nobody that can (or will) do it for me. :( Wave down towards Baltimore for me ;)

Don't worry I will sooooo be there next year!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Have fun!!

Your going to have a great time!! Ginger snaps ( make sure they have real ginger) work pretty well for car sickness. Give him a few about 15 minutes before the ride and keep some handy to give during the ride. It has worked for years with our Sazzy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts