Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're going to Piegon Forge this weekend for a few days. I'm excited to get away for a few days except we are not taking Princess. This is the first time she has been left in many years. She is staying at a really nice "resort" but I still will worry about her. We're going to Dolly Wood!!! We're staying at Sherwood Forest Resort and I hear it is is nice.......I hope so. Looking forward to the getaway and for some reason I'm already looking forward to getting back home!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Re: Going away to the Mountains

Pigeon Forge is so beautiful!! SO's sister had her wedding there and went back two years ago with her kids - the pictures looked fantastic! Have fun and don't worry about Princess, she'll be waiting to see what you brought her home ;) We'll be waiting for pictures :)

(PS - Princess isn't by any chance staying at Lucky's Pet Resort off 40 is she? That place looked so nice!! I'm sure she'll have a great time if she's there!)

·
Registered
9,503 Posts

Sounds like a great time. One of our most favorite vacations was to Gatlinburg. We had a blast. And the dinner show North vs South at DollyWorld was a hoot. They asked for anyone from the South to stand up...about 99% of the crowd stood up cheering and carrying on. Then they said anyone from the north stand up...we did and maybe 4-5 other people...omg they BOO'd us lolololol.
All in good fun, the kids loved it.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Princess is not staying at the Lucky Dog she is staying at a place near our home........
here is a picture of her suite::

We visited the place and it was very nice and clean and the people were great. My husband said he woudn't mind staying there......too bad they wouldn't keep him!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts

Have fun! That dog suite looks great!!!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts

That place looks great!! The suites look even bigger than Lucky's! I bet she'll have a great time :)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I'm not familiar with Sherwood Forest but I'm sure you'll have a great time!

We will be in Gatlinburg next weekend!! I can't wait! We are hiking and staying on Mount Leconte one night and will be in a condo in Gatlinburg the other 3 nights. Jake will be under the care of my parents as dogs are not allowed in the National Park. :(

WeHeartLabs - are you refering to the Dixie Stampede? If so - Lilprincee, that is definately worth checking out - great food and a great show!!! (Be sure you call to make a reservation if you check it out!!)

I hope you have a fantastic time!! If you are looking for a great breakfast place I would recommend the Applewood Farmhouse at traffic light #10 in Gatlinburg!! Great food for the $$, great service AND they have free parking too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts