Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading down Niagara way tomorrow, with a pile of 50+ year old women to golf and drink some wine.

The wine part I can handle but jeepers I haven't swung a club in 5 years. And we're playing a kick ass course:eek:

Wish me luck

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
There are 3 courses there, 2 18's and one executive 9. I love, love, love the 9. Played it last saturday. The courses are really nice, not quite in their prime for the time of season, but great anyway. We were going to go back there on saturday, but our son want to try another one because his ball team is hosting a tourney in the fall. Have fun and enjoy your day.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Okay, I am jealous!!

I so want to get out & play, but my schedule just had not allowed it so far. Besides weather has been way to changeable lately... warm, cold, rainy, cold, warm, warm, cold you get the picture

Don't forget your sunscreen, it's gonna be sunny over the weekend.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I know nothing about golf except that Jason's clubs can get expensive! lol He's tried taking me to the driving range a few times, and I can't even hit the ball! I have zero coordination. :)

Sounds like a fun weekend though! Sounds like great weather for it too. Have a lot of fun! I'm sure it'll all come back to you once you start, and if nothing else, maybe everyone will be a little tipsy from the wine and not playing their best. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts