Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Thriller is on right now on MTV. They're showing all his old videos, which is odd to see MTV showing music videos...makes me feel 15 years younger.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Honestly I think the child molester can burn in hell.

Sorry.
He was very talented. But that doesn't excuse the abuse.

I'm a little surprised that he is being remembered so fondly.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
i have to agree.... i loved his music from the early days but i'm not glued in to the tv lke i was when jfk, jr. or princess diana died. he was truely one messed up dude.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Honestly I think the child molester can burn in hell.

Sorry.
As a Buddhist I take solace in knowing that if he was a child molester his next life will be that of a bug or one of the other hellish forms. :)

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
As a Buddhist I take solace in knowing that if he was a child molester his next life will be that of a bug or one of the other hellish forms. :)
Like maybe a cockroach?

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Messed up, yes - musical genius - most definitely. He shaped a lot of things in the music world that we know today. For all the bad he did, he did some good too. I'm not excusing him, but you can't not admit or acknowledge he was a freaking genius before he turned into Whacko Jacko. I think that's what people are remembering now as they gather outside his house, hospital, etc.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
There are many wonderful people who graced this earth and their passing gone without notice, for me to mourn the death of Michael Jackson.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts