Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the bill for Tud's care from the hospital today.

Of the $115,000.00 bill from the hospital alone, BC/BS paid all but $1,100.00 of it. My out-of-pocket limit is $2,800.00 so it's going to be "first come, first served" after I send the hospital a nice check for that $1100. The laboratories and radiology people and all the other ancillaries will just have to deal with the insurance peeps after that.

After I dish out my total out-of-pocket, BC/BS picks up 100% of the rest.

Small comfort, but it does ease my angst over that nasty business detail.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Thank You, God! :D

I am so glad you will get a break there, Nance. Pay the others bit by bit, as you can, until you reach your out-of-pocket. Then you are clear.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
So glad you weren"t stuck w/huge medical bills must be a big load off your mind.It's nice to see BCBS come thru once in a while

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Them are good folks, they don't like me much though, I've cost them over 1/2 million since Rita and I got married.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
WOW Nance!! That's excellent! :) God is good!!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
What a relief. The other outstanding bills will get it as you get it. They'll work with you on it. Thank you God for that wonderful help.

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
This is such good news. I know it's a relief to you. Yes, God is good.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I had over 600,000 in medical bills in 2001 alone. I'm sure I've cost BC/BS over 1 mil since then. Being in a coma for months gets expensive. I thank my boss every year for my wonderful health insurance! He pays it for me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts