Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..is really making me crazy lately! I've had Gmail forever, since before it was publicly available and you had to be cool and get "invited" :rolleyes:

It doesn't load 75% of the time, no matter which computer I'm on or where I'm trying to access it from.. and when it does load, it takes forever. I keep getting "server error" messages. :mad:

I know there are some fellow Gmail-ers out there. Any of you having the same problem?

Also, did you see the April fools joke? Something about a new service they are offering where it automatically answers your emails.. HAH!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I've had problems just the last two days. I love gmail so much (and my igoogle homepage) that I overlook the occasional glitch :)

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
I always have trouble with gmail when I'm using internet explorer. If I use Firefox or Google Chrome I have no problems at all with it. I'm coming to hate Internet Explorer.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Do you people who are having problems have the Google tool bar? I access mine through a shortcut on it. It also notifies you when you have mail. :cool:

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I haven't had any issues. Now yahoo mail is a different story!

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Nope. I just leave it open in a tab and it notifies me up there. The rest of my accounts I have forwarded to my main comcast account, plus I get notifications on my phone.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
You can get notified if you have emails! Dude. I need to figure that out! I get notified if I get a facebook or myspace message. Id love to get notified for emails.

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You can get notified if you have emails! Dude. I need to figure that out! I get notified if I get a facebook or myspace message. Id love to get notified for emails.
Yeah, I have a Mac and I have a little Gmail icon (the red envelope) that sits in my toolbar and it turns red and says 2 when I have 2 new emails. If there aren't any new ones, it turns grey. I think they have the same thing or something similar for PCs :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts