Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The DH is gone all weekend playing on his boat and Jeffrey works 10 hours today and 10 tomorrow.
So it is Katie and I to fend for ourselves.
What's on the schedule?
- playing Zoo Tycoon
- watching the Shield and 24 that I missed this week
- lots of pop corn and ice cream
- High School Musical DVD special edition we just got at the store
- no cleaning whatsoever
-taking the pups to the park for a good run (except Aidan who is still getting over kennel cough)
- no boy shows on TV
-no cooking- we are ordering out Chinese for dinner
-makeover...giving her a manicure and pedicure later today with polish she picked out (pearl blue :eek: - which will be removed before school on monday ;D)

So that's our girlie weekend.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Aren't little girls so much fun!??!

Enjoy your weekend. :)

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Oh that sounds absolutely delightful. I would throw in a tea party. I love tea parties. Even as an adult I used to have them from time to time with my dolls. With real china teeny tiny teacups and all. :)

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Paddysmom said:
Oh that sounds absolutely delightful. I would throw in a tea party. I love tea parties. Even as an adult I used to have them from time to time with my dolls. With real china teeny tiny teacups and all. :)
Nance!! WHAT a GREAT idea!!! I have a tea set that I bought for her in China...it is gorgeous..has the little cups, plates, tiny little spoons in a red satin case. It is red and white china with small panda bears on it....
I am getting it out today for a formal tea party :D Thanks!

It's going great! Katie wishes her pen pal, Amanda could be here.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
What a neat Girls weekend. Just for good measure, I suggest dressing Aidan up in some, well let's just say pinkish, so he can be a part too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts