Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight is the very last ever episode. No more Lorelei and Rory and Luke and Chris and Emily and Richard and Sookie and Michel and Paris and Lane and Miss Patty and Kirk and Logan and...and...and...*sniff*

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Re: Gilmore Girls Geeks Like Me! SERIES FINALE!!!

I can't believe it's ending already!! I love Emily and Richard.
Bye GIRLS!

·
Registered
9,781 Posts

fack.. i have this work-related dinner tonight.. i hope it's time-shifted!

K

·
0 Posts

i forgot to set my dvd. oh well. i am sure i'll catch it somewhere

·
Registered
3,026 Posts

WHAT!? That's tonight???
CRAP!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

From televisionwithoutpity.com:

Rory, in her pajamas, meets her hero, Christiane Amanpour! That's...really all that happens with that; they just meet, but it's so cool, it must be mentioned. Though Lorelai and Rory have planned a crazy roller-coaster tour of the country, Rory must bail when she gets a surprise job offer to cover Barack Obama's campaign for an online magazine. The thing is, she has to leave in three days, breaking the hearts of the whole town, which was looking forward to her reenactment party. When Luke sees the full scope of the tragedy, he enrolls Sookie in planning a surprise party to be held before Rory departs. Everyone gets involved in a secret town meeting where they overthrow Taylor's protests, and there is all sorts of sneaking around behind the Girls' backs. Lane consoles Rory when she has a panic attack about going off and leaving everything behind. Meanwhile, Lorelai is staying maniacally busy to keep from showing how traumatized she is. Finally, she admits that she's holding herself together until the last minute. During the party setup at 1:00 AM, Babette has a premonition (via her ankles) of a huge rainstorm. Luke stays up all night sewing a tent, and the party goes on as planned, even with a downpour. Even the Grandparents show up. Richard emotionally praises Lorelai for her excellent work as a parent, as does Rory, and Emily thaws one degree when she understands Lorelai wants to continue the Friday Night Dinners, even after Rory is gone. When Lorelai realizes how much Luke has done to pull off the party, she goes to thank him. "I just like to see you happy," he says, and they kiss. On her last morning in Stars Hollow, Rory sits with Lorelai in the diner and, as Luke cooks for them in the background, they chatter over their coffee and we all say goodbye.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Okay.. i finally saw the finale and it wasn't until they recapped the last epi that i realized i missed so much.. i didn't see her and Logan break up.. sheesh!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts