Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
LOL. Thanks. Be sure to set it on super size and then tumble dry on hot for an extended period of time. I can see the ozone burning up right now.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
I find my towels don't get clean the first time I wash them. I often have to wash them three or four times. Drying in between each wash, of course.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
gabbys mom said:
I find my towels don't get clean the first time I wash them. I often have to wash them three or four times. Drying in between each wash, of course.
You know what makes them nice and toasty? Run your car's engine for about an hour in neutral, put the towel on the hood, voila, automatic towel warmer.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Not only have I done a load of towels tonight...

I also washed 2 other loads of clothes and my bedsheets that I wash once a week but am seriously considering to upping to once a day...

I don't do enough laundry...

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Derf said:
gabbys mom said:
You know what makes them nice and toasty? Run your car's engine for about an hour in neutral, put the towel on the hood, voila, automatic towel warmer.
You know, I'll have to try that. Though since I have a lot of towels, I should trade in my small, fuel-efficient Honda Civic for something more like a Hummer, right?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
gabbys mom said:
Derf said:
gabbys mom said:
You know, I'll have to try that. Though since I have a lot of towels, I should trade in my small, fuel-efficient Honda Civic for something more like a Hummer, right?
Yeah, the big one. Don't settle for the H3.

B

·
0 Posts
you all are lucky to have electricity or gas---i beat my wash on a rock down by the river and then hang them on the ol oak tree to dry.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
boonesmom said:
you all are lucky to have electricity or gas---i beat my wash on a rock down by the river and then hang them on the ol oak tree to dry.
now way!!! that's so cave man style. you really need to get the most expensive washer and dryer you can find it's so much less efficent!

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
You better watch what you say about cavemen. Just look at what happened to GEICO. ROFLMAO

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
buddysmom said:
You better watch what you say about cavemen. Just look at what happened to GEICO. ROFLMAO
LOL.

Edited because I forgot to type LOL. Geez, I'm so lame.

LOL.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
I gagged laughing... still have a cough from my cold. LOL

I second rinse!! (because I put extra detergent)

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
boonesmom said:
You have an oak tree!??? I can I come over an hug it?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts