Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any ideas?

I'm planning on just getting a trim... I just wish I knew a way to get my curly hair to keep the curls but lose the frizz without using a product that makes my hair feel really unnatural (like brittle... or glompy)

Oh and I'm getting my brows tinted so it looks like I have some. (they are very blonde for some reason)

UPDATE: Curly pics (hair is still a little wet... not done air drying)

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
I have curly hair that needs alot of product if I keep it too long.

My hairdresser gave me a great cut just below the shoulders and cut in some real nice layers around the face. It gives it much more body and frames my face.

When I look at the picture of you, I want to see layers of curls to frame your face. You have beautiful blue eyes that would pop with your red curls framing them.

I just started having my brows tinted several months ago each time I get a cut. What a difference! I have very pale skin, very blond eyebrows and it really makes a difference.
You will wish you had them tinted all along!

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You will wish you had them tinted all along!
I get them tinted every time I go get my hair cut... I just haven't had my hair cut in so long (9 months or so). I love my face with tinted brows...

(I spent 10 minutes trying to find a better picture but got frustrated and gave up)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I get them tinted every time I go get my hair cut... I just haven't had my hair cut in so long (9 months or so). I love my face with tinted brows...

(I spent 10 minutes trying to find a better picture but got frustrated and gave up)
Wow, what a difference! I might try that!

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
oh yes! what a difference eyebrows make!

here is kinda what I am thinking, maybe not as short as this but overall shape

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Long layers. I am a wavy/curly-ish and I swear by creams. No mousse, no gel. I usually go product free ( mine are very loose, a bit looser than yours, but I do tend to frizz) Aveda Elixer leave-in was the bomb, but sadly it has been discontinued. It was THE perfect no-hold leave in. The search continues. Redken moist-ends leave in is just ok. not really worth the money.

*SIGH* Oh Elixir, I miss you so =(

OH! Devacurl "Heaven in Hair" & "Be-leave-in" are decent, and no crispy hold.

I'll say it again, long layers, add a few face framing ones, but not too short.

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
You have such pretty hair, Lindsay. I agree, some shorter layers would make your curls nice and springy around your face.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Your wavy hair looks awesome. Maybe just layer in the front to frame your face. I just wouldn't cut too short. I would love wavy hair. My hair is so baby fine that I feel like all I can do with it is pull it back in a ponytail or put it up on a bun. I'm soooo ready for a haircut!

·
Banned
1,889 Posts
Start with a facelift . lol

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Start with a facelift . lol
WTF? I sincerely hope this is a joke. Albeit, an extremely un-funny one. :confused:

I can't believe difference an eyebrow tint makes! You have great hair. I like the idea of face-framing layers. Long face-framing layers.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Lindsay, I have to jump on the long layers bandwagon too, with some shorter ones near your face, but not so short you look like Carrottop. I use AG leave in moisturizer on my hair most days I leave it curly - it holds it without making it frizzy.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
You do know we are going to need *after* pics?

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Linds you are so pretty, and your hair! I love your hair and like that style you picked and a little longer would look so good on your face. The eyebrows do make a difference, I just never thought of tinting. Mine are black so rather than tint, I pluck, pluck, pluck. Be sure to take some before pics and after pics so we can compare.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
linds, your hair is gorgeous. i like the style you picked too. i agree just a little longer, though.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts