Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awww I love summer:D:D! They are calling for temps. in the upper 90's and 100's most of next week, sorry to those who don't enjoy it, I for one love, love, love it!! :D A little river time, a little pool time, and life is good! Hope everyone stays cool- Di

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I enjoy warm, but 100 degrees, that's a little too hot for me. Of course we don't have air so I have a little reason to be not so happy. I do have a window unit in my room, and my daughter has one in her room to keep the hamster cool. In 100 degrees it isn't very helpful.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I enjoy warm, but 100 degrees, that's a little too hot for me. Of course we don't have air so I have a little reason to be not so happy. I do have a window unit in my room, and my daughter has one in her room to keep the hamster cool. In 100 degrees it isn't very helpful.
That does make it difficult. I hear it will be much cooler at the coast, may be time for a road trip:) Hope your not to miserable- Di

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
thinkin the beach for a quick day trip would be nice. thankfully we have air but i hate to use it because of the electric bills.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Same here, we have one window unit that ROARS all day long when it's over 90. And there's me and the two dogs and John, huddled in front of it trying to stay cool.

Then we usually just decide to escape to my parents' house where there is central air :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Ugh, I can't handle the heat. Give me 70's with low humidity please!! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts