Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost one lb. this week (a total of 4 lbs. in 2 weeks) and WW took away a point per day!! :( I'm gonna starve!! HA! There goes my nightly WW Ice Cream bar! I know they are trying to get me to move my butt more for AP's......... ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
The version of WW that I used had me ranging between 1100 and 1300 calories per day to lose weight (which was 18 points on the old U.K. version of the plan). I tend to maintain at around 1400 calories, although I will lose if I'm busy or exercise. I get really hungry below 1200 calories, so I don't go there ... ;)

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
I know what you mean Sandy! I just dropped another point (that is 3 so far) and I am in the area that if I want to gain the same amount of APs in a day, I will have to exercise about 5 minutes more a day...:)

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cooper said:
how do they drop a point?
When you fall below a certain weight, you get less points. I'm about to fall below another cut off....oh well, I can look at it on the positive side that it's working!! ;D

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
I'll be glad when I get to the point that I lose a point because it means everything is going in the right direction - down!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts