Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SU comes to me the other day and says I smell...this is the second time that this has happened if I eat a lot of garlic, it comes out of my skin for some reason and doesn't smell pretty :laugh: I think I'm gonna eat some if I'm not in the mood for you know what :gum: :laugh: That'll keep him away.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
my brother used to eat 1 clove of garlic (raw) every morning, after about a week he no longer smelled unless he was working out! UGH! :vomit:

Hey what ever works...it's better than honey I have a headache! :gum:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mama3tikes said:
my brother used to eat 1 clove of garlic (raw) every morning, after about a week he no longer smelled unless he was working out! UGH! :vomit:

Hey what ever works...it's better than honey I have a headache! :gum:
:laugh: That's true...I can even use it to keep my co-workers away from me :laugh: Now that's an idea :gum:

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Tundra Aries said:
SU comes to me the other day and says I smell...this is the second time that this has happened if I eat a lot of garlic, it comes out of my skin for some reason and doesn't smell pretty :laugh: I think I'm gonna eat some if I'm not in the mood for you know what :gum: :laugh: That'll keep him away.
LOL! Too funny. My DH used to have a roommate who lived on brown rice, broccoli and garlic. 3 meals a day of that. You could smell him from 10 feet away.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BigBrownDog said:
Tundra Aries said:
LOL! Too funny. My DH used to have a roommate who lived on brown rice, broccoli and garlic. 3 meals a day of that. You could smell him from 10 feet away.
:vomit: :vomit: :laugh: That's a lot of garlic for oneday. :ugly:

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I used to work with a guy who was a real health nut and he ate raw garlic every day (this was in the 70s). You could smell him from six feet away. He was a computer tech and all the other techs refused to drive to a job site in the same vehicle with him.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i put garlic on just about everything. there is no such thing as too much garlic.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I can always smell it on me in the shower after I eat something real garlicky. :crazy:

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
For a little while I was eating scrambled eggs with some pesto sauce mixed in... until DH finally told me one evening that I stunk all day from them - even after brushing my teeth!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jzgrlduff said:
I can always smell it on me in the shower after I eat something real garlicky. :crazy:
me too. :crazy:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
CoCosMom said:
For a little while I was eating scrambled eggs with some pesto sauce mixed in... until DH finally told me one evening that I stunk all day from them - even after brushing my teeth!
mmmmmm, pesto. :hungry:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
IzzyLucyWillie said:
Jinx said:
i put garlic on just about everything. there is no such thing as too much garlic.
Me too but now I feel self conscious :embarrass:
well if i smelled i would think someone would have told me by now. they haven't so i'm not stopping. :D

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
IzzyLucyWillie said:
Jinx said:
IzzyLucyWillie said:
Jinx said:
Me too but now I feel self conscious :embarrass:
well if i smelled i would think someone would have told me by now. they haven't so i'm not stopping. :D
Hey Kel?...........never mind :-*
:laugh: j/k
don't even go there!

:-*

1 - 18 of 18 Posts