Just Labradors banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been having problems with my right eyeball so I took my contacts out in the middle of Applebee's last night and haven't put them back in since. (Kinda digging the way I look in my glasses today - who knew?)

Problem was, I couldn't see to put my eye makeup on this morning. There's got to be a trick to it besides leaning in real close to the mirror and hoping it looks okay.

Isn't there?

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
When I wear glasses... I lean in real close to put the makeup on... then lean back.. put on my glasses and see how it looks.

Cause after all... you'll be wearing your glasses so gotta make sure your makeup "goes" with your glasses!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think my fat ass would turn them off faster than my glasses would.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
I have worn glasses since the 7th grade, and can't really see very well without them, but I don't have any trouble putting make-up on (I don't think anyways!;)) I just wear a neutral face poweder, powder blush, mascara and eyeliner, and it doens't seem to take that much precision. I do "lean in close" though.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Magnifying mirror.
Same here. I can't lean real close to the mirror to see, because there my vision is shot. :p I have a lighted magnifying mirror and I can get just the right distance from it to see perfectly.

I have only put make-up on maybe three or four times since I got laid off on March 9! :D

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Same here. I can't lean real close to the mirror to see, because there my vision is shot. :p I have a lighted magnifying mirror and I can get just the right distance from it to see perfectly.

I have only put make-up on maybe three or four times since I got laid off on March 9! :D

I can't even imagine! I put makeup on almost everyday when I was on maternity leave! Made me feel like a human.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I can't even imagine! I put makeup on almost everyday when I was on maternity leave! Made me feel like a human.
I feel quite human without it. ;) I normally don't wear it on weekends, even when I was working, unless we were going out for dinner.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts