Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So to take us in another direction, here's an apolitical product endorsement:

Youplait Light Thick/Creamy Yogurt. CINNAMON ROLL flavor.

New, I think. I've at least never had one before about 2 minutes ago.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

It helps me maintain a CONSERVATIVE approach to snacks (lo-cal, lo-fat, etc.) while bearing a downright LIBERAL dose of good-tasting contents.

:):)

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really!? The Cinnamon Roll flavor??

What a coincidence!

It's unanimous then! A landslide victory!!

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
In the spirit of bi-partisanship I will agree with you on this item [and will not point out any misspeeled words].

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
The best yogurt I ever had is no longer available. Snackwell's chocolate yogurt. Tasted like pudding. It's spoiled me on yogurt forever. It's been years since they stopped making it and I'm still upset about it.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Certainly no DEFICIT of taste. And not TAXING on the diet.

<<happily reaches across the aisle to shake hands with Mape>>

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i haven't had yogurt in forever. they changed the one i used to like and i don't like it anymore.

in the spirit of being non political, dan, it annoys me when you say "lo-carb, lo-cal, lo-fat, etc." why are you discriminating against the W? is it because it's allllllllllllll the way at the opposite side of the keyboard from the O?

gosh, that feels better.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i haven't had yogurt in forever. they changed the one i used to like and i don't like it anymore.

in the spirit of being non political, dan, it annoys me when you say "lo-carb, lo-cal, lo-fat, etc." why are you discriminating against the W? is it because it's allllllllllllll the way at the opposite side of the keyboard from the O?

gosh, that feels better.
Read the rest of the board. Ws are morons. :D

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
I love the yoplait whips key lime. I know, I know...you're paying just as much for yogurt that is 1/2 air...but I love the whips. :)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
You know what else everybody likes? Parfaits. Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "Hell no, I don't like no parfait"? Parfaits are delicious.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I prefer Dannon Vanilla or Cherry, myself.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Hate to go tangential here, but I'm not into yogurt, not that I disagree with people who do like it, I can see their point, it just isn't right for me. But I am really into the whole wheat cinnamon raisin bread from Costco.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts