Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got sprayed by a skunk, trying to let it out of a live trap.....direct hit from about 1 foot away....think I will go downstairs and see if I can make my coworkers throw up!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Go sit on your supervisor's chair, lay on her desk, put her coat on, then get in her car and roll around on the seats!

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Go sit on your supervisor's chair, lay on her desk, put her coat on, then get in her car and roll around on the seats!
I like it, I like it!!!

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Oh that sux! Do you have any white clothes you would rather have red? You can dye them at the same time you are soaking in the tomato juice! Just sayin'.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh that sux! Do you have any white clothes you would rather have red? You can dye them at the same time you are soaking in the tomato juice! Just sayin'.
Hehehehehehe. Well, this will be a test of the hydrogen peroxide formula for skunk spray...I have two obedience classes tonight and teach Rally after that.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why wash the clothes .. I would stuff them under the seat of your supervisors car.
My Carhart coat definitely got the worst of it...it is spending the night outside until I can whisk it into the washer.....er maybe this calls for a trip to the laundromat!

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
DON'T use your washer! Go to the coin laundry. I was expelled from school for a week after a skunk was chased through our house at night by my poodle! We did have to get a new washer and dryer (the darn thing ran under them for safety) and we got mostly new clothes. I would fear using my washer.

Good luck and if you can find Stink be gone it workes!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts