Just Labradors banner

GAH! Rogers! Honestly!!

338 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  TangerineFizz 
#1 ·
So I get a message on our phone today to call Rogers regarding an issue with our account. I'm curious, so I call and get bumped to the Accounts Receivable department. This is interesting since we've always paid our account in full, and way before the due date. So I'm really curious now.

I tell the guy that I had a message to call regarding our account.
He says, "Oh yes, your account is past due."
I say, "That's funny, because it was paid in full, by internet banking, on March the 6th. And I have confirmation from my bank."
"Ohhh... right." he says. And then he says, "Well, would you like to pay your next bill now?"

Are you kidding me? We haven't even received the bill yet... it's not even due until the middle of April, for the love of dogs. I told him no, we'll pay it when we receive our bill.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that you have no delinquent accounts you need to go after?? If so, I have a bunch of delinquent accounts at our office that you could possibly collect for us since you are doing such a stellar job.

I can't believe that they are harrassing good paying customers. D*mn you Rogers!!!!

See less See more
#8 ·
One of the reasons I hate Rogers. Also, Reliance hot water rental retards bill you at the start of your 3 month billing cycle, and expect to be paid then too. I take great joy each month in making them call my house and tell me my account is past due. "oh, when's the due date" I say "upon reciept of the bill" they say "yes, but when is the last date the bill includes " /insert date 2 months in the future "Ya, I say, you can wait until those 60 days are up". And they call and they call and I pay it just before the last day of the billing cycle. Assholes.

I'm going to downsize our Rogers cable this month - who wants to bet I have a small aneurism during that phone call? friends at work have been reporting a $50 surcharge for "downsizing". WTF?!! I sense a letter from me to the BBB in the near future.

I check Cogeco every month to see if they have services here yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.