Just Labradors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still digesting this transcript (basically reading and distilling a 200 pg transcript to a 3-5 page list of important testimony and what pages it is located on) and I cannot believe this guy!

So arrogant. So random! Cannot answer a question for the life of him. Yes or No. Not a 3 page rant about personal off topic stuff. Stop rehashing the same crap and just answer the flipping questions!! I actually just read him compare his relationship with a contractor to Fog Horn Leg Horn. "Get out of here, Boy, you're botherin' me".

I swear to god. I just read that. I'm going to lunch before I set this thing on fire.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This guy has also referenced Paul, Peter and Paul, Judas, Tony Soprano;he told the attorney conducting the deposition to hurry it up cuz he doesn't have all day; used the "F" word (never seen that in a transcript before); and is convinced he'll get "mesothelioma" from the HVAC

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
This guy has also referenced Paul, Peter and Paul, Judas, Tony Soprano;he told the attorney conducting the deposition to hurry it up cuz he doesn't have all day; used the "F" word (never seen that in a transcript before); and is convinced he'll get "mesothelioma" from the HVAC
What a freaking moron! Can't they jail him for stupidity and arrogance?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts